Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Blog Contest Winner!!!


So it turns out Jen who won my contest also works out at the same gym as I do.  Jen is a RN .. and has been working with her trainer Bernice for 6 months.  We might just be gym buddies!  Congrats Jen!!!

She also has a blog that she writes frequently in.  It's great that my blog also encourages others to work on their journey to weight loss.  I am not quite where I want to be .. but with the support through friends, family, and blog readers .. this helps boost all my energy at the gym.

I hope everybody is having a good week so far ... one thing I learned this week .. don't feel bad about eating anything that isn't really "healthy" .. just remember that sweating it out at the gym makes it all better.  If I don't eat something I really like .. I'd go crazy .. this is why I set a day out of a week to just eat and rest my body.

I have 1 more month before I head out of the country and my goal is to reach 190's by Dec 1.  It's been hard but I just have to keep my head up!

Have a good hump day!

Add me on twitter @KensWeightLoss
Like me on FB www.facebook.com/kensweightloss

Today I weighed in at 207.8

No comments:

Post a Comment