If you guys don't go on YouTube to watch videos .. ( I doubt ) .. I have been following ShayCarl who is a YT vlogger who has made video blogs for 3 years. Recently, he's been working on his weight which he has been battling for years. I have seen him from being a big guy to a small man. He made it a goal to run the LA Marathon .. which he achieved this past weekend.
Watching the highlights from his run made me think that anything is possible. With the right motivation, dedication, and determination .. I can do the best that I can. Although there are days that will drag me down .. I will just need to know that the next day will be a brand new day. And this is where we work through towards our goals. Running a marathon is not impossible .. it is possible ! I will do it .. I'm just working on getting there!
Shay .. you are truly an inspiration!
Watch this video .. if the video did not make you tear up .. I don't know what will.
For my favorite part of the video click here : MOTIVATION!
No comments:
Post a Comment