Sunday, July 29, 2012
SF Progressive Marathon - Before & After
Sorry for the absence in blog postings. I ran the SF Progressive Marathon today .. I ran with a friend who has never been in an organized race. It was a good run through the embarcadero. May, June, and July has been a roller coaster for me.
The 2 months ago photo above was taken in May .. and between May and July my trainer made me realized I had to work through my issues on whatever was making me out of shape. I told her that I was allergic to all foods because I would basically swell up. This is true .. everything I would eat I would basically gain.
Having Christina as my trainer is a true blessing .. she makes sure I try my best .. and always checks up on me during the weekends even though I am not training with her. From the month of May til July .. I have lost a total of 20 pounds .. my goals are that much closer! I am definitely planning on running a half marathon before I turn 30!
This is one of many milestones to come before the end of the year!
2012 - The Year of No Maybes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment